Wednesday, September 12, 2012

THE SENSE OF AN ENDING & OTHER LOVE SONGS



SELECTED POEMS OF SAPTARSHI BASU :



AMAZON KINDLE LINK : http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0099QGZPK








GLIMPSES FROM THE COLLECTION 




DEAD MAN TALKING

Haven’t you ever heard the dead man talking inside your head?
I do, at times...





THE SENSE OF AN ENDING



Evening shadows, polluted hearts
Drenching together in that ugly rain, wilderness
Floating clouds, meandering paths
Once I was there, with you.






Rains....


I could speak to her on a day like this,
on a day when it rains as heavily.
You can open your heart on a day like this -





Pebbles of Memory


The songs of the river,
made me think of you, sitting by its side
when moonlight caught in dewdrops
struggled to break free in that crystal dream.



I WONDER....
I wonder...
if I had written a poem for you...
The poem will give structure to the
Words to immortalize




AND OTHER POEMS.............


AMAZON KINDLE LINK : http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0099QGZPK




No comments:

Followers